Zgamming Cops n Robbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reporting (salman.king and ateeb also)

2 posters

Go down

Reporting (salman.king and ateeb also) Empty Reporting (salman.king and ateeb also)

Post by $haffan Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:18 pm

Your in-game name :
Whom are you reporting to ? :[/B]
Explain why you're reporting this player :He was shooting me for no reason and i was white player (innocent) u didnt give a section to report player so i will report ateeb hacks here ok Smile and salman should be demoted from the swat and swat vice and ateeb should be ban for 5 or 6 days for using hacks because he use car jack hack see my veh speed when he jack my car it is abouse 70 or 60 thx
Do you accept that lying will lead to serious and harsh punishments? (yes/no):yes
Proofs: (Screenshots, Chat logs) :yes i have Twisted Evil salam should be demoted from swat vice cuz if u demote him from swat so he will use /makeswat [id/name] so ban him and take my test the error is coming i am sending u in fb ok ss Smile

imgur     com / a / RfwmK

$haffan

Back to top Go down

Reporting (salman.king and ateeb also) Empty Re: Reporting (salman.king and ateeb also)

Post by Admin Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:38 pm

Salman's report has been [accepted].
But Ateeb's report has been [rejected].He don't know how to hack samp

Admin
Admin

https://zgamming01.forumur.net

Back to top Go down

Reporting (salman.king and ateeb also) Empty Re: Reporting (salman.king and ateeb also)

Post by $haffan Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:01 pm

U can see my car speed also my car speed was 70 kmph or 60 kmph
bhai no one car car jack at this speed

$haffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down